There are, actually, some unfinished playlists. I am not even talking about the loads of material now in my hands.
I will start uploading playlists this week. Like I say, patience please. These playlists consist of an interesting list of songs that I myself could not stand listening for a prolonged period of time because, for lack of a better term, the songs are very revealing.
By the way, and this bears repeating. I am truly overwhelmed, and humbled, by your words of encouragement to go on. I never thought that this blogsite can reach out to a considerable number of people. I mean, I do employ sitemaps and and sitemeters, but actually hearing from you convinced me that the figures I see are not just statistics. Thank you so much for keeping the faith.
I'll see you soon, friends.
athousandangelsandseven to release new album, share "The Violence that
Lived Inside You" video
-
Denver-based mathcore band athousandangelsandseven have announced that they
will be releasing a new album. It is called Every Day Is A New Hell and
will be...
2 days ago







No comments:
Post a Comment